We collect certain information or data about you when you use pepper.co.uk
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact pepper.co.uk
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people within Pepper to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Allow you to access government services and make transactions
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it
Where your data is stored:
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts:
We use the MailChimp Delivery platform, for our email alerts.
As a subscriber to our email newsletter, we may contact you from time to time to inform you of company updates or interesting marketing information, we will also provide clear opt out instructions at the base of all marketing email communications should you wish not to receive communication from us in future.
As a data processor on behalf of pepper, MailChimp will use your information to send you email alerts if you request them. You can find out more about how MailChimp collects and stores your information here.
Keeping your data secure:
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk. Our secure upload facility transfers data via wetransfer using 256-AES protection more information on the security of your file transfers to us are found here.
We have robust procedures and security features compliant with the GDPR in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information:
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
Pepper.co.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to pepper.co.uk from another website: